Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
- Why I Write
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Aweseome #4: My Writing Group Has a Book Now!
- The Great British Rollercoaster of Emotions
- I love you.
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Awesome #3: Stress and Joy with Sabrina
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Hello, Duckies! Today is a massive day of productivity for me. I’m hardcore cleaning my apartment, which feels freaking fantastic. As you can imagine, I don’t do these things in any sort of normal fashion. I have to make everything … Continue reading
A conversation I had with John Hamm while running this morning: Me: What did you do last night? JH: Hung out with Lemon and watched some TV. Started season 2 of Vampire Diaries. Me: …Seriously? JH: It’s actually really good! … Continue reading
Yesterday was Gumby’s birthday, so he cooked dinner for all of us (???) and it was delicious. The potatoes needed salt, but other than that, I was pleased. (You’re welcome, Gumby, my love.) Here are some snippits of conversations had … Continue reading
Last night (which was indeed a Tuesday…), John Hamm, Lemon and I got drunk and watched Jurassic Park. Yes, that is the perfect Tuesday. Except there were no tacos involved, which is what usually happens on our Tuesday evenings… This … Continue reading
Sorry for being lame and not blogging yesterday… or Saturday… I know you all must have thought that I hated you and resented you all for something, but stop being so desperate, Duckies! Have faith in my love for you! … Continue reading
Okay, so, my Duckies, it turns out that the giant chicken, whom I have lovingly named Jay-Z (it only makes sense since Jenny Lawson’s Chicken is named Beyonce), is….. wait for it….. not for sale. 🙁 The lady who owned … Continue reading
This is what I woke up to yesterday: John Hamm: THIS COULD BE OUR LIFE: Me: OH. MY. GOSH. Is that the same one Jenny Lawson has??? WE SHOULD BUY IT FOR GUMBY’S BIRTHDAY! John Hamm: Haha yes! … Continue reading
I can’t believe I even feel the need to say this, but last night I witnessed one of the weirdest situations. What happened to men simply asking a girl out for a drink or dinner? I’m not asking someone to … Continue reading
Alright, Duckies, I need your help. For the past four days, I’ve been waking up to a Robin flying face first into my kitchen windows every three seconds, starting at 5AM. That’s right, guys, a freaking bird is trying to … Continue reading