Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
- Why I Write
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Aweseome #4: My Writing Group Has a Book Now!
- The Great British Rollercoaster of Emotions
- I love you.
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Awesome #3: Stress and Joy with Sabrina
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Okay, so today isn’t really a real post because I overslept and now I barely have any time at all to even think about what I’m writing, let alone actually take the time to write it all out. Face it, … Continue reading
So, because I have awesome friends, I just recently acquired these: My friend, Sara, just sent those to me from California to “help make my apartment feel like my own” after I posted about my fear of moving back home. … Continue reading
So, you remember Kelloggs, right? My super flaky friend who helped me rescue that dog that one time? Well, if you don’t, you’re about to get to know one super frustrating fact about him: He never uses punctuation. Ever. Okay, … Continue reading
Well, folks. I’m jumping on the blogging bandwagon. Now that GoogleReader is disappearing, everyone is flooding the BlogLovin’ website. I didn’t use GoogleReader, but I’ve been using the WordPress Reader and I haven’t been totally pleased. If I haven’t been … Continue reading
Happy Monday, readers!! Today is supposed to be my “get shit done” day around my apartment. So far, it’s 11:00 in the morning and all I’ve done is get dressed and sit in front of my computer. So… go me! … Continue reading
So, as many of you know, I recently returned to my apartment after a few weeks of avoiding being alone. On my first night back, I got rid of the bed that Dragon had donated to me while we were … Continue reading
I’ve been thinking a lot about the concept of community. I’ve always been surrounded by people, and thankfully it’s been a supportive and loving group of people throughout my life. I’m the youngest of four kids, my parents are still … Continue reading
Hello, my readers – My favorite people in the world. The people that think I’m funny. You are my stars. No, I don’t need money… However, if you feel so inclined, please email me for my mailing address. I accept … Continue reading
First of all, thank you for all of your kind and supportive words yesterday. You have no idea how much all of your comments and messages mean to me. The good news is that I obviously survived my night alone … Continue reading