Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Okay, so today is about sharing. I need to introduce you all to an amazing new blog written by my good friend, Anderson Cooper, and his roommate, Remy. The blog is Just Two Bros. Anderson Cooper and Remy are fresh … Continue reading
Happy Be-lated Valentine’s Day, Readers!! I’m so sorry that I never ended up posting yesterday. I totally understand the hate mail. I guess I should feel lucky that I’m not popular enough to get any hate mail. Whew! Dodged that … Continue reading
Never fear, Readers!!! You’re fearless blogger is here!! I woke up this morning, feverless, and feeling way less shitty than I have been in the past few days. For some reason, my hips hurt like hell, though… I decided not … Continue reading
It’s true, people. I woke up this morning feeling like I was way better. I didn’t feel feverish and my joints weren’t all achy. My throat was sort of closed up and my voice was gone, but other than that, … Continue reading
As some of you may have seen last night on Twitter, I am sick. It’s okay, I’m not dying. I have a fever, a sore throat, and my head feels all fuzzy-like inside. There are some perks, though! For example, … Continue reading
Okay, so I have this weird annoyance and I need to share it with you all. As many of you know, I work in a bookshop and then I also hostess at a local wine bar and restaurant. At both … Continue reading
Hello Readers! This morning is a gray and rainy/snowy one in Ohio. Not ideal when you own a dog who only wants to play outside at all times. For as weirdly dumb as Gio can be, he’s actually really freaking … Continue reading
Okay, so I will keep this post brief, seeing as how I gave you all way more to read than usual with my Vegas stories from the past few days. Thank you for all of your comments, by the way! … Continue reading
And Then I Shook Rod Stewart’s Hand and Almost Stole a Watch for the Sake of Being Memorable in Vegas – Part 2.
Hello Readers!! So yesterday you all read about my first night out in Vegas. Yes, a man nearly peed on me, but that was nothing compared to the insanity of Night #2. So, let’s dive in! Saturday: Okay, so first … Continue reading
It’s true. But we’ll get to that later. So, as I tweeted and blogged this past weekend (more tweets than blogs, because I was hella busy being in Vegas and not in front of my laptop.) I met up with … Continue reading