Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Hello readers!! Today is going to be a great day, I can tell. First of all, I need to tell you all that Gumby got into Ohio State University’s Vet School!!! We’re all super proud of him. In fact, I’m … Continue reading
Okay, so last night I had a really funny conversation with Dragon and today I cannot for the life of me remember what it was! It’s driving me nuts because I remember thinking at the time “this is so what … Continue reading
Okay, so I have this thing where I really, really want an array of animals. Not just dogs or cats, though… I want goats, chickens, maybe a couple of sheep, too… I’m not so hot on having a cow or … Continue reading
Yay!! We have a winner, folks!! In other news…. I just found this music video by Ed Sheeran and everyone needs to go watch it right now. Why? Because it stars Rupert Grint and everyone needs more of him in … Continue reading
Okay, folks. I got an iPhone 4. Yes, I know I’m behind the times, but I’m also poor, so stop judging me. The questions is this…. What case do I get? Dragon had bought me all those heavy duty you-can-spike-this-phone-like-a-football-without-hurting-it … Continue reading
A conversation with John Hamm last night: Me: John Hamm! I drunkenly ordered something on the internet last night. John Hamm: …seriously? What was it? Me: I can’t tell you. John Hamm: Why would you even bring it up!?? Me: … Continue reading
Okay, so this isn’t really a real post today, and for that I am sorry, but I needed to share with you what I just got in the mail: Happy Thursday, everyone!! … And Happy Belated Valentine’s Day!!!
So, I have a weird relationship for a lot of reasons, but one of the oddest things is that I, a woman with an English degree, am dating man who refuses to use the English language correctly. It’s not that … Continue reading
The thing I love about the blogging community is how much we are constantly trying to lift one another up and encourage each other to keep going. Vikki Claflin over at Laugh-Lines.net is one of those amazing women/bloggers who is constantly … Continue reading
So, now that February is about halfway over, people are starting to get ready for Spring. This is fantastic, because that means it’s time for April Showers and May Flowers soon. I know it’s still about 6 weeks away, but … Continue reading