Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
- Why I Write
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Aweseome #4: My Writing Group Has a Book Now!
- The Great British Rollercoaster of Emotions
- I love you.
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Awesome #3: Stress and Joy with Sabrina
Monthly Archives: January 2013
So, this morning I woke up at 3:15 to get ready to go to the airport. I’m heading out to Vegas this weekend to hang out with the three girls I loved with in England. We haven’t seen each other … Continue reading
This is what literally happened to me this morning when I went over to Dragon’s place and laid down in his bed with his cat. Me: Your cat just tried to murder me! Dragon (to his cat): Awww, I love … Continue reading
So last night Dragon and I were at the store, picking up dinner and a movie. Deciding on the movie was brutal, as always. We don’t fight over it or anything, but we’re just so darn bad at just picking … Continue reading
Before I get started on this post, I just wanted to remind you all to keep suggesting books for me to review! I’m almost done with Storm Front, and I cannot wait to find out what you guys make me … Continue reading
I haven’t been sleeping soundly lately. I keep having anxiety dreams, and last night I woke up at 4:30 and couldn’t fall back asleep until after 6AM. It was awful. When I finally did fall asleep, I had another anxiety … Continue reading
So Gumby is currently in Indiana, interviewing to get into Vet School, because he’s smart and can apparently do whatever the heck he puts his mind to. He drove out there from Columbus, Ohio and got a hotel so that … Continue reading
So, remember how I got Dragon a kitten? When we first got her she looked like this: Now… She looks like this:
So, every Tuesday, Kelloggs, John Hamm, and I meet up for Tacos at this Mexican restaurant in Suburbia. They have this deal known as Taco Tuesday, where you can order $1 Tacos, which are actually pretty delicious. Since Kelloggs is … Continue reading
Okay, so first of all, I hope you all had a Happy MLK Day and that you actually had the day off, unlike me. My day was actually mega busy, which kind of sucked, so I decided that I would … Continue reading