Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Last night I met up with Pixie Stick for drinks when I got out of work. This girl is an amazing woman who I’ve wished I was closer with for years now. She’s an amazing writer, a beautiful woman, and … Continue reading
I had the most awkward experience last night. Fiona and I had a really long day at work yesterday, topped off with an adorable Polar Express Pajama Party with 14 little kids under the age of 5. Now, you may … Continue reading
What? My love of Harry Potter and Battlestar Galactica didn’t give me away? I know, I know, I keep my weird nerdiness so well hidden, what with all of my suave sex appeal and sophisticated musings that you all come here for, but … Continue reading
So, today is a Swedish Christmas Holiday. December 13th is St. Lucia Day. In honor of this holiday, I got together with my mom to bake a bunch of Swedish Christmas cookies and saffron bread (St Lucia Buns!) Now, as … Continue reading
Last night John Hamm and I started watching The Perfect Storm when there was nothing else on TV. I had never seen this movie, but I’ve heard that it’s amazing, plus the first thing I saw was George Clooney, so … Continue reading
It’s finally here! It’s starting to fall!! Nothing is sticking just yet, but it’s a start! There are huge flakes just floating down from the sky and I am so happy it’s ridiculous. I don’t think I’ve been this happy … Continue reading
This is legitimately a conversation that John Hamm, a few of the servers, and I had at the restaurant where we work: Co-worker: Did you know that ounce for ounce, cocaine is more expensive than gold? Me: So is saffron. … Continue reading
Hey there, favoritest readers of mine! How goes life? It’s the end of a long and mildly stressful week for me, and I am so happy to be sitting in my bed, coffee in hand. So, I hadn’t seen Dragon … Continue reading
So last night I came home from work and as I opened my front door, a neatly folded dollar bill fluttered out from between the door and its frame. At first it freaked me the hell out. I thought it … Continue reading