Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
- Why I Write
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Aweseome #4: My Writing Group Has a Book Now!
- The Great British Rollercoaster of Emotions
- I love you.
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Awesome #3: Stress and Joy with Sabrina
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Dragon: Ew. Me: What? Dragon: I can’t believe you let the dog lick you on the face. He licks his own butthole with that thing! Me: Well, you wipe your own butthole with your hand, but I still hold it. Dragon: … Continue reading
So last night was my final night spent in Suburbia at my parents’ place for the holidays. It’s been a great week, but it’ll be nice to go home – especially for Gio. This is how I woke up this … Continue reading
A conversation I had with my mom and my brother this morning: Me: Sometimes I feel like I would enjoy life more if I had a Scottish accent… Mom: … Brother: … Me: What? Am I alone in that? Brother: … Continue reading
Okay, so yesterday, we definitely got snow and I am so happy. The weather people deceived me a few times, and they teased me this time, but they so delivered. And yes. That is a cemetery. I did grow up … Continue reading
So I’m back from the Christmas insanity! Sort of. The family is still in town and much of my day consists of “having a conversation” with my one-year-old nephew who knows the word “Da.” I hope you all had a … Continue reading
Okay, so last night I found this hilarious comedian while I was watching TV. This comedian started off his whole bit with a heavy dosage of nerd/Harry Potter humor. So, naturally, I texted Nigel, who I knew was still awake … Continue reading
This post doesn’t really have anything to do with the apocalypse, but it’s all on our minds, and in the event that we really are about to blink out of existence, I wanted to make sure I wish you all … Continue reading
Hello, readers! Today I woke up feeling much more optimistic about life than I was yesterday. I don’t know what that was all about, but I listened to Mumford & Sons and got the sad out of my system, thank … Continue reading
I haven’t been allowing myself to really think or talk about Connecticut. It’s too sad. It’s too much. Today, I woke up feeling pretty depressed and those children in Connecticut who lost their lives were among the first thoughts I … Continue reading