Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
- Why I Write
Monthly Archives: November 2012
So, some of you may remember when I took Dragon to pick out a kitty. That kitten is crazy. Seriously, she’s like an insane black puffball with eyes. We tried naming her all sorts of things, like Reggie, but nothing … Continue reading
My texting conversation with Dragon yesterday: Me: Borning… Dragon: ? Me: Get it? My m’s still sound like b’s!!! 😀 No response… Me: Because I can’t stop being sick! Still nothing… Me: But I’m still gonna go work at a … Continue reading
Conversation I just had with my blog friend, GK Adams today via Twitter: Me: Good borning by faithful followers! As you bay have deduced, I ab still sick. I wish I had by bobby, but apparently I bust be a growed … Continue reading
So, I’m still sick, which totally stinks, but last night I went out for beers with John Hamm, Kelloggs, and Gumby. It was then that John Hamm reminded me of the awesomeness that we had experienced a few weeks ago. … Continue reading
I have nothing to write about today – which is a total bummer. I’m still sick, but not sick enough to call off of work, which is good. Gio ate my mattress last night, well, just part of it, but … Continue reading
Dragon and I both woke up sick today, which kind of sucks. I’m not sure if it’s feverish or not, but my nose is totally stuffed and my throat is mega sore. Luckily it is my day off, so I … Continue reading
Conversation between me and Dragon the morning after Gio woke us up by gagging in the middle of the night: Dragon: What makes him throw up? Me: I don’t know… maybe he eats grass while he’s outside. Dragon: Well, it’s … Continue reading
So, today is kind of a guest post. My friend and fellow blogger, who we’ll call “Pixie Stick” (even though her real first name comes up in this story) messaged me yesterday with this absolutely hilarious story. It totally reminds … Continue reading
So, as many of you may or may not know, John Hamm and I work together at a restaurant. She does a plethora of things there, and I just hostess, but one of her jobs is as a lunch server. … Continue reading
So, a few weeks ago, when I was in Virginia I left my dog Gio at home and my boyfriend Dragon was taking care of him for the weekend. I’ll admit that I was nervous. It’s not that Dragon isn’t … Continue reading