Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
Monthly Archives: November 2012
That’s right folks. Christmas is in the freaking air AND I LOVE IT. This is by far the best time of year, people. It’s time for snow forts, ice skating, sweaters, and Santas on every corner that kids never seem … Continue reading
Okay, so this post might get a little weird for some people, but personally, I was laughing too hard while having this conversation to not consider posting it – and then I relayed the story to Fiona and she was … Continue reading
It’s true, and I think that Dragon has known this fact for some time, but I’m really starting to come around to the truth of it in its entirety. There were a few signs that have always been there: 1) … Continue reading
Hello, undoubtedly attractive blog readers! My name is John Hamm, and you might remember me from previous posts where I said and did things! This is my second guest-posting appearance, the first of which offers invaluable information on how blogs … Continue reading
Yup. Today I dressed up like a wolf and chased a bunch of kids around the woods. Don’t worry, Gio was with me. That doesn’t make it better, does it? Allow me to explain… My friend Jane (who is the … Continue reading
So, the other night I was sitting around with Dragon, John Hamm and Gumby. We were watching TV and I think the ad for Lincoln came on or something, but I’m not really sure. That’s not important. What’s important is that … Continue reading
So, as you all know, yesterday was Thanksgiving. I really hope everyone had a great day yesterday. I know that it’s a cliche that Thanksgiving is a time to fight with your family and get drunk enough to tolerate your … Continue reading
I grew up owning the national dog of Surburbia, the Golden Retriever. In fact, my parents have two now, bringing our Golden Retriever total to three so far. So a lot of my dog knowledge had to be adjusted when … Continue reading
My dear friend, Apollo, drives a car that might as well have come out of a cereal box. He’s driven this car since we were in high school, and I remember that when we were 16 and he first got … Continue reading