Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- While I Have Your Attention, Overlords….
- Congratulations: You Make Me Sick.
- Maybe it’s not me, after all… maybe it’s just my face!
- Oh, you know, just a normal day in my pants. OH WAIT NO.
- I feel like we’re doing the whole “romantic sunset” thing wrong.
- Not a real post, but a great reminder!
- Seven things I’m thankful for (and NONE OF THEM ARE BRENDA)
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- emeliesamuelsonFiverrSellerI primarily write humor essays and blog posts, as well as press releases and social media content for businesses and events. I am the creator and operator of the blog "Awkwardly Alive and Pleasantly Peculiar," and my work has appeared on The Feminine Collective, HelloGiggles, Catalyst Wedding Co., and in the anthology, This One Has No Name by The No Name Writing Group.
Monthly Archives: November 2012
That’s right folks. Christmas is in the freaking air AND I LOVE IT. This is by far the best time of year, people. It’s time for snow forts, ice skating, sweaters, and Santas on every corner that kids never seem … Continue reading
Okay, so this post might get a little weird for some people, but personally, I was laughing too hard while having this conversation to not consider posting it – and then I relayed the story to Fiona and she was … Continue reading
It’s true, and I think that Dragon has known this fact for some time, but I’m really starting to come around to the truth of it in its entirety. There were a few signs that have always been there: 1) … Continue reading
Hello, undoubtedly attractive blog readers! My name is John Hamm, and you might remember me from previous posts where I said and did things! This is my second guest-posting appearance, the first of which offers invaluable information on how blogs … Continue reading
Yup. Today I dressed up like a wolf and chased a bunch of kids around the woods. Don’t worry, Gio was with me. That doesn’t make it better, does it? Allow me to explain… My friend Jane (who is the … Continue reading
So, the other night I was sitting around with Dragon, John Hamm and Gumby. We were watching TV and I think the ad for Lincoln came on or something, but I’m not really sure. That’s not important. What’s important is that … Continue reading
So, as you all know, yesterday was Thanksgiving. I really hope everyone had a great day yesterday. I know that it’s a cliche that Thanksgiving is a time to fight with your family and get drunk enough to tolerate your … Continue reading
I grew up owning the national dog of Surburbia, the Golden Retriever. In fact, my parents have two now, bringing our Golden Retriever total to three so far. So a lot of my dog knowledge had to be adjusted when … Continue reading
My dear friend, Apollo, drives a car that might as well have come out of a cereal box. He’s driven this car since we were in high school, and I remember that when we were 16 and he first got … Continue reading