Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Some curtains and a tv.
- Just keep loving.
- Just… keep me out of the kitchen.
- I went to the gym and YES I AM OKAY.
- Will you come hang out with me on Sunday?
- No episode, but still a #SundaySupdate
- Super cute and then SUPER NOT CUTE.
- Really just an announcement, but it involves knives and fire, so…
- Grocery Store Anxiety
- What? It’s not Friday, but HEY I’M BACK!! With NEEEEEWWWWWSSSS
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Okay, what the hell is going on? Last night, I came home and saw what I thought was blood on my bed sheets. OMG BLOOD ON MY SHEETS! Naturally, I freaked out, and started checking my dog. I found what … Continue reading
So, recently John Hamm and I got together and did a spin-off post of “Dear Diary: Greg” about our friend Apollo. How were we supposed to know that Greg would get so upset and jealous?!? It was like another dog … Continue reading
Last night, Dragon and I were shopping at a huge corporate chain that I normally hate supporting, but due to the time of night and my meager finances, I didn’t have a choice. Shopping with Dragon is always an ordeal. … Continue reading
So, John Hamm is going through the process of becoming a Foreign Service Officer. She just took her exam this week and she was super nervous about it. It’s just the first step in the process, and she won’t get … Continue reading