Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
- Why I Write
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Aweseome #4: My Writing Group Has a Book Now!
- The Great British Rollercoaster of Emotions
- I love you.
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Awesome #3: Stress and Joy with Sabrina
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Okay, what the hell is going on? Last night, I came home and saw what I thought was blood on my bed sheets. OMG BLOOD ON MY SHEETS! Naturally, I freaked out, and started checking my dog. I found what … Continue reading
So, recently John Hamm and I got together and did a spin-off post of “Dear Diary: Greg” about our friend Apollo. How were we supposed to know that Greg would get so upset and jealous?!? It was like another dog … Continue reading
Last night, Dragon and I were shopping at a huge corporate chain that I normally hate supporting, but due to the time of night and my meager finances, I didn’t have a choice. Shopping with Dragon is always an ordeal. … Continue reading
So, John Hamm is going through the process of becoming a Foreign Service Officer. She just took her exam this week and she was super nervous about it. It’s just the first step in the process, and she won’t get … Continue reading