Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Sometimes I Make Things Weird – A Guest Blog Post by Breann Griffin
- Thank you, ACLU – A Guest Post from Fee de Merrell
- An Acetone Intervention
- I expect puppies and other updates.
- Three weeks.
- Do you write words? I need you!
- My brain is mush… or a delirious rant about being sick.
- Be different.
- This makes me uncomfortable, but I’m trying a thing.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Okay, what the hell is going on? Last night, I came home and saw what I thought was blood on my bed sheets. OMG BLOOD ON MY SHEETS! Naturally, I freaked out, and started checking my dog. I found what … Continue reading
So, recently John Hamm and I got together and did a spin-off post of “Dear Diary: Greg” about our friend Apollo. How were we supposed to know that Greg would get so upset and jealous?!? It was like another dog … Continue reading
Last night, Dragon and I were shopping at a huge corporate chain that I normally hate supporting, but due to the time of night and my meager finances, I didn’t have a choice. Shopping with Dragon is always an ordeal. … Continue reading
So, John Hamm is going through the process of becoming a Foreign Service Officer. She just took her exam this week and she was super nervous about it. It’s just the first step in the process, and she won’t get … Continue reading