Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Congratulations: You Make Me Sick.
- Maybe it’s not me, after all… maybe it’s just my face!
- Oh, you know, just a normal day in my pants. OH WAIT NO.
- I feel like we’re doing the whole “romantic sunset” thing wrong.
- Not a real post, but a great reminder!
- Seven things I’m thankful for (and NONE OF THEM ARE BRENDA)
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
- I’m Living with a Poop Ninja.
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Okay, what the hell is going on? Last night, I came home and saw what I thought was blood on my bed sheets. OMG BLOOD ON MY SHEETS! Naturally, I freaked out, and started checking my dog. I found what … Continue reading
So, recently John Hamm and I got together and did a spin-off post of “Dear Diary: Greg” about our friend Apollo. How were we supposed to know that Greg would get so upset and jealous?!? It was like another dog … Continue reading
Last night, Dragon and I were shopping at a huge corporate chain that I normally hate supporting, but due to the time of night and my meager finances, I didn’t have a choice. Shopping with Dragon is always an ordeal. … Continue reading
So, John Hamm is going through the process of becoming a Foreign Service Officer. She just took her exam this week and she was super nervous about it. It’s just the first step in the process, and she won’t get … Continue reading