Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- Surround yourself with brilliance.
- Does this post make me a beauty blogger now?
- We got a new oven! …and I’m already banned from using it.
- Dreaming of Failure
- We all need anxious puppies in our lives.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
Monthly Archives: October 2012
That’s right, people. It’s Dear Diary: Greg – THE HALLOWEEN EDITION!!!! Come on, you had to have known this was coming – and if you didn’t, then you are sooooo welcome, because this is the best Halloween present anyone could … Continue reading
So, John Hamm and I are spending this weekend in Virginia with Apollo (because he has no friends and we needed to come out here and cheer him up/wing-girl for him friendship style). The very first thing we did after … Continue reading
So, as some of you know, John Hamm and I are spending the weekend in Virginia, visiting Apollo because he has no friends and needs some cheering up/socializing. I’m going to be writing all of this off as charity on … Continue reading
Some of you may remember my purchasing an AMAZING Elmo sandwich case a few weeks back. If not, go back and read about it, because it was seriously the best purchase of my life. Until a few days ago. … Continue reading
So, working in a bookshop means that I get to work with some of the most kindest and strangest people on earth – and I mean that in the most flattering way. My boss recently admitted that we could do … Continue reading
So.. I’m not so good with one-liners. I’m more of a…ramble awkwardly in that way where I’m constantly trying to explain what I mean with a zillion examples – like when people continue to just stare at my while I … Continue reading
So, yes. As you know, Blogger and I had a fight last week. Long story short – we’re officially broken up. In other words – WELCOME TO THE NEW SITE!!! Oh man, you guys, there is so much cool stuff … Continue reading
I work a few jobs, one of them being a hostess at a wine bar and restaurant. The owners of this restaurant started a foundation a few years back when they lost a dear friend to Triple Negative Breast Cancer. … Continue reading
Last night, I got out of work and went home to pick up my dog and laundry before heading over to my parents’ house for the week. John Hamm was going to meet me there for a wine and movie … Continue reading