Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- While I Have Your Attention, Overlords….
- Congratulations: You Make Me Sick.
- Maybe it’s not me, after all… maybe it’s just my face!
- Oh, you know, just a normal day in my pants. OH WAIT NO.
- I feel like we’re doing the whole “romantic sunset” thing wrong.
- Not a real post, but a great reminder!
- Seven things I’m thankful for (and NONE OF THEM ARE BRENDA)
- I’ll probably only be happy if I’m naked and living in the forest at this point: A rant.
- It’s official: I’m becoming my father.
- Ten minutes.
Monthly Archives: September 2012
You’ve all met Apollo, right? He doesn’t get Harry Potter, but he gets me Harry Potter things? Yeah, that guy. So recently, he tried to tell me that he was adventurous. I did two things: First, I laughed so hard … Continue reading
So, as you know, this world is an unjust one. For example, my friend Apollo went to Harry Potter World a few weeks ago and I didn’t, which I wrote about here. The reason I’m bringing this up is that Apollo … Continue reading
So, the other night I was having dinner with my friend and co-worker, “Kelloggs”. He did not pick this name, but it was given to him due to the fact that he is a giant flake. Get it? I know, … Continue reading
I will admit. I never wanted to start watching Battlestar Galactica. I was convinced that it was one of the nerdiest shows ever. John Hamm rolled her eyes every time I made fun of her for watching it, insisting that … Continue reading
So, Greg recently went on a two week vacation. Naturally, Lemon, John Hamm and I were all very distraught about what the heck we would do while he was gone. Who would we obsess over? How could we write about … Continue reading
One of my oldest friends, who for the purposes of this blog has requested to be referred to as “Apollo” (specifically from Battlestar Galactica, not the god), was texting me last week from his business trip in Florida. That information … Continue reading