Get me sent right to your inbox. It's basically like I'm coming over for coffee all the time.
Buy This Book!
- Nothing can ever prepare you for this.
- Moses Parted The Red Sea So That The Little Mermaid Could Strip… To Pay Her Way Through College… Obviously.
- Why Bunnies Are Assholes – A Sequel
- I don’t think I’m doing this whole “sexting” thing correctly, you guys.
- Why Bachelorette Parties Should Never Be Scheduled on Mother’s Day Weekend and Why My Friends Are Fantastic.
- There is a Disney movie playing inside of my brain at all times.
- I WANT TO DO ALL THE THINGS or What I Think About When I Can’t Sleep
- Current Obsession: A Pregnant Giraffe — Also new project and I need your help.
- It’s snowing and I’m happy.
- I cannot attend a march, but I can make hats.
- Why I Write
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Aweseome #4: My Writing Group Has a Book Now!
- The Great British Rollercoaster of Emotions
- I love you.
- Holy Crap This Thing Is Awesome #3: Stress and Joy with Sabrina
Monthly Archives: September 2012
You’ve all met Apollo, right? He doesn’t get Harry Potter, but he gets me Harry Potter things? Yeah, that guy. So recently, he tried to tell me that he was adventurous. I did two things: First, I laughed so hard … Continue reading
So, as you know, this world is an unjust one. For example, my friend Apollo went to Harry Potter World a few weeks ago and I didn’t, which I wrote about here. The reason I’m bringing this up is that Apollo … Continue reading
So, the other night I was having dinner with my friend and co-worker, “Kelloggs”. He did not pick this name, but it was given to him due to the fact that he is a giant flake. Get it? I know, … Continue reading
I will admit. I never wanted to start watching Battlestar Galactica. I was convinced that it was one of the nerdiest shows ever. John Hamm rolled her eyes every time I made fun of her for watching it, insisting that … Continue reading
So, Greg recently went on a two week vacation. Naturally, Lemon, John Hamm and I were all very distraught about what the heck we would do while he was gone. Who would we obsess over? How could we write about … Continue reading
One of my oldest friends, who for the purposes of this blog has requested to be referred to as “Apollo” (specifically from Battlestar Galactica, not the god), was texting me last week from his business trip in Florida. That information … Continue reading